I’ve found I don’t cook with nearly enough beef. unless its ground beef? so I’ve decided to try a little bit this week. yesterday I made steak, today is this. Next couple days are going to be pork though, and if I can come up with something decent, I’ll try posting those recipes as well.
1 lb boneless beef sirloin
2 C. (6 oz) snow peas (aka. Chinese Peas)
2 medium Tomatoes
1 medium Onion
1 Tbsp Ginger
2Tbsp gluten free soy sauce
1 Tbsp Sesame Oil
1 tsp Corn Starch
1 C. Beef Broth
2 Tbsp Brown sugar
1 Tbsp corn starch
1 Tbsp Cider Vinegar
1. mix marinade together. cut beef against the grain into 1/8th inch strips. Cut each strip into about 2 inch lengths. marinate for 20 minutes.
2. mix sauce. cut onion and tomato into 1/2 inch wedges.
3. add 1 Tbsp oil to wok. Stir fry ginger for 30 seconds. Add the meat.
4. stir fry meat for approximately 3 minutes, until it is no longer pink. Set aside.
5. add another Tbsp of oil to the wok. stir fry onions for about 3 minutes.
6. add snow peas and stir fry 3 more minutes.
7. stir in sauce and bring to a boil and allow to thicken.
8. add the meat back in, along with the tomatoes. Allow the tomatoes to heat all the way through. Serve over rice or noodles.