1 lb ground beef
1 28oz can gluten free enchilada sauce
1 large (6oz) can olives
12 corn tortillas
2 cups jack, or mozzarella cheese.
1. brown ground beef. and fry tortillas in a little bit of oil( do not microwave, fry in skillet with a little oil. they will turn out soft and pliable.
2. mix ground beef, half cheese, half the olives and half a cup of enchilada sauce
3. spoon mixture onto tortillas and wrap. place the seam down in a large baking dish.
4. pour rest of enchilada sauce over the top and place the cheese and rest of olives on top.
5. bake at 375 for 15 to 20 minutes