I made this for the first time a couple weeks ago, but I didn’t really get any accurate measurements, just kinda guessed on a few items. But I made it again tonight, and worked out the amounts. hope everyone enjoys it.
2 cups uncooked gluten free pasta
1 lb. ground beef
2 c. chopped mushrooms
1 tsp. worcestershire sauce
¼ c. Wendy Wark Flour Mix
⅔ c. sour cream
½ tsp. salt
1 ½ c. beef broth
¼ c. butter or margarine
1 clove garlic
1 medium onion
1. cook noodles according to package directions
2. saute garlic, mushrooms, and onion with the butter and set aside
3. brown ground beef and drain excess greese
4. stir in 1 cup broth, worcestershire sauce and salt.
5. heat to boiling then reduce heat to medium and simmer for 15 minutes
6. in a cup, stir together remaining 1/2 cup broth and flour
7. turn heat back up to med-high and stir flour mixture into beef.
8. boil for one minute, stirring constantly
9. stir in vegetables and reduce heat
10. stir in sour cream(don’t boil). mix until hot throughout.
11. serve over noodles.