The first time I tried to make this, I didn’t end up liking it much. This is a second attempt and is much more like what I was looking for, its also a pretty simple recipe.
2 c. dry gluten free elbow noodles
1 c. celery, sliced
1 c. green bell peper, chopped
⅛ tsp. black pepper
½ tsp. salt
2 tsp. sugar
1 Tbs. mustard
⅔ c. mayonnaise
¼ c. onion, diced
1. cook noodles according to package
2. rinse noodles with cool water
3. combine mayonnaise, mustard, sugar, salt and pepper in a large bowl.
4. add noodles and chopped vegetables to bowl and mix well.
5. chill for 2 hours or overnight